December 19, 2017
PhenixID Authentication Service (PAS) 2.4.0 Released
PAS 2.4.0 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your solution and is recommended for all installations.
This release contains the following enhancements:
- Administration of hardware tokens
Allows for administration of hardware tokens from a token perspective. Admins can now find tokens by serial and assign/revoke tokens.
- Hardware token reports
A number of default reports included in installation to get better overview of hardware tokens used and unused.
- Change password from PhenixID One Touch
Forgotten passwords now can be reset from PhenixID One Touch. Honouring password policy and without interaction from support this feature is secure, fast & cost effective.
- OpenID connect support
PhenixID server can now act as an OpenID connect provider to simplify strong authentication and SSO for mobile and native apps.
- Configuration data automated backup
System configuration data is now automatically backed up. In depth information is found in product overview.
- CVE updates according to NIST CVE database (https://nvd.nist.gov/)
CVE = Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures
- List of bugfixes is available on request, please contact PhenixID support for more information.
- Dependency updates based on NIST CVE recommendations, contact PhenixID for complete list.
To get the 2.4.0 release, please visit http://support.phenixid.se/downloads/
Please also check out technical release notes for more information about this release.