May 30, 2017
PhenixID Identity Manager (IM) 4.8.6 Released
IM 4.8.6 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your solution, and is recommended for all installations.
This release contains the following enhancements:
- MultiListControl – Minor updates regarding LDAP communication
- Audit logging
- Support for translation of role names
- Update of Apache Tomcat (8.5.14)
- Update of Java (1.8.0_131)
- Bug fixes
- Radio buttons will now keep their chosen value when switching tabs
- The custom control se.nordicedge.controls.SingleValueSelect did not show display values starting with a +. This has been fixed
- When loading policies from the directory and using a custom theme, an error occurred. This has been fixed
- An error log entry, occurring at login when the top node contains a comma, has been removed
To get the 4.8.6 release, please visit support.phenixid.se/downloads/
Please also check out technical release notes for more information about this release.